The electric plug can cause the electric stove to overheat.
But the right tool can help you get it out safely.
Electric stoves have a built-in heating element, called a plug.
It is designed to heat up water and produce steam.
This type of heater requires that you place it over a stove and keep the plug close at hand.
A plug is placed on the side of the stove that will contact the stove head.
The plug connects to a battery and is connected to the electrical outlet.
The electrical outlet has a small opening.
When the plug is plugged in, it creates a small flame that will burn the stove, which will then cool down the water in the fireplace.
To remove the plug, open the hole with a screwdriver and pull out the plug.
You will need to do this every time you plug in a new electric stove.
If you don’t know how to open a plug, you can learn how to do it on the website of the electric heater manufacturer Electric Nail File.